CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today

In cooking class, I pretty much made lunch there. First, we went outside and cooked berry cobler in a campfire. It was terrible. I probably would've liked it better if it was cooked in an oven. Then we had apple juice and Cheez Itz as a snack. In our second class we made hamburger meatballs, cheese pizza, and peach tarts. I had my little pizza for lunch. I'll give you the Peach Tart recipe tomarrow. Oh, I really need to go. I'll blog later today.

~Peace Polkadots~

7 comments:

  1. why did you change your template ? Did u get that from me an liv ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a problem with that? is this Blog Place only for you and Mollie? what's up with you you sound angry just chill ok? This Place is for every one you know you don't need to think it's all yours plus i like this template so leave me alone its my blog ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey corinne its mollie can you check your e-mail and then e-mail me back!
    mollie
    p.s. im sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's fine. i was just in a bit of a bad mood that's all. i'm sorry too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay good I didnt want you to be mad !
    Your blog is great !

    ReplyDelete
  7. um........ i guess it's ok it is totally not as good as yours is

    ReplyDelete