CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today

Today I had to wake up at 7:45 in the morning to get ready for cooking class. I put on my slippers, went downstairs, ate frosted wheat squares, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. Since cooking class started at 9:00 and I was ready at 8:00, I ha dsome time to read. After my mom dropped me off, I found my class, (BC and OA were with me) and went to the first room, where we studied about nutrition. Then in the second class, we made salsa. When my mom picked me up, we went to Jason's Deli for lunch. Then we went to Sugarbear's to get some treats for the dogs. Then we went to Wal Mart to go grocerie shopping because we had nothing to eat at home. At Wal Mart I got this nail polish called Petites. They're really small bottles of nail polish. I got a clear coat and a color called Orange Passion. OK. I need to go. Lil' J just woke up and Big J and I have a surprise for him. Laters!

~Peace Polkadots~

No comments:

Post a Comment