CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Blog

I feel like I should change my template because my 2 BFF's MRO and OCA have really cool templates. Mine is boring. I guess I have zero confidence in my blog because nobody really reads it and nobody leaves comments and noone says they really like it. *sigh* Anywayz, I'm home from NY now. We saw a really nice house with a great view of the Hudson River and a bridge that lights up at night. Plus I can see NYC in a fog too. The inside of the house is beatiful! Plus it has 2 balconies.( one for the master bedroom, one for a kid's room witch would be mine if we got the house.) Plus,I leave again in two days for Florida. I'm really sad because my friend isn't able to go with me on vacation. But I do get to go to Sky Ranch with my two friends OCA and MBC.Well, I don'tknow why I'm still blogging if nobody is gonna read it.
Laters!
Peace Polkadots

No comments:

Post a Comment