CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today(Sunday)

Good Morning! Today I didn't exactly wake up by my self. My dogs, Hershey and Shaggy came running up the stairs and jumped on top of me like mad dogs after they tore up my carpet with their nails when running into my room. It scared the crap out of me! Anywayz, my mom just got home from swimming. So I had to babysit lil' J. Now we are getting ready to go to the Botanical Gardens to go to the Farmer's Market. Annd this afternoon, we get to go to the mall to shop for MRO's present! Uughgh! I have so much more to type, but so little time. Laters!

Peace Polkadots

4 comments:

  1. We're going to the mall too! I'm so excited, haven't been in FOREVER!
    Have fun at the Farmer's Market. see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me neither! I got an awesome pink tank for like six bucks!

    ReplyDelete