CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today

Today I go to camp with my two friends o and m. I'm so excited ! Except there is this one thing bothering me. See my friend Girly Girl is turning her room into a really cool mature room that I love! It's just that I'm a bit jealous. My room is crap. My parents won't do anything to it because we're moving I'm guessing. Anywayz my vaca. was great. We saw a wild parrot that said hello, went shopping, boogie boarded, swam, tanned, and all that relaxation. I snagged lots of the little goodies the hotel left. There was this cute little thing called the Village that we went to pretty much every night. I went ziplining there, and got to jump on a trampoline that went at least 14 feet high.Well, I really need to finish packing and scrpaing up all the money I can get to update my room. Laters!
Peace Polkadots!

2 comments:

  1. Corinne,
    why do you have Unwritten as your opening song like mine? I think it would be better if we had different opening songs. please just think about this! See Ya-
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. my opening song is supposed to be I Gotta Feeling. I changed it before camp. I don't know what's with my playlist! I'll try to fix it. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete