CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Home! ( And Very Tired)

Hey guys! I'm home from camp! Yes, I'm a little tired from waking up at 6:30 A.M. by my councelor's stupid alarm on her phone! Anywayz, I'm calling out to MRO to tell her I will probably be able to come to your party! What kind of gift do you want? Oh! And by the way, I'm planning mine at the Town Place Suites so be expecting an invitation! My dog Hersey had to get his tooth pulled and while we were there the doctor gave us a dog to try out. His name is Shaggy and he is a little dog and is a shaggy dog. He sort of looks like the dog Benji in the movie BENJI. Anywayz, I need to get going so I can fix my opening song title. It's supposed to be a song by Black Eyed Peas but for some reason it's playing the one you are listening to right now which is Unwritten. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment