CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Exausted!

Yesterday afternoon, my mom, lil' J and I went to the mall. when we got there, we realized there was a sidewalk sale. So first, we went to the candy store, then we went to Aeropostale. I found this really cute tank top for six bucks and found something really cute for MRO too. Then we went to Romancing the Stone, and then Bath and Body Works. I got a small bottle of Aromatherapy Sleep lotion. It really helped! I slept through the whole night. When I woke up, I had to get ready to take my mom's car in to repair because she got in anaccident the other day. But it's not bad at all. I'm so excited about M's birthday party that I've used up all my energy for it this morning. Now I'm sluggish. Well, time to get in shape! Laters!

1 comment: