CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playlist, Vacation and More!

Ok.I've changed my playlist up a little and I want you to listen to my top 3 songs. I wanted to put my first song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield but I realized my friend already has it. So my 1. is Single by Natasha Bedingfield, 2. is Unwritten and 3. is I Got A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. Trust me, these are the best songs in the world! Anywayz, tomarrow I go on vacation to Destin, Florida! I'm so exited, I was already packed on Wednesday. We have to leave at 4:00 in the morning though. (bummer!) But at least we'll get there before dinner. :) I talked to my mom and asked her if we could get me a pair of sunglases for the beach and she said no. (i don't know why!) Anywayz, I've got to go clean before we leave tomarrow
Laters!
Peace Polkadots!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I was just looking at girls blogs near my age! Come see mine!

    ReplyDelete