CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, my family went to the Tonitown park. Lil' J had loads of fun, and there was new playground equipment so it was really nice. Today, I woke up at 9:00 and had to get dressed and ready right then and there. We were going to Village Inn for brunch. I had a lemonade and French Toast Pancakes and they were delish! After we got home, we went to our neighborhood pool to swim until about 2:00. I swam in the pool until I got stung on my arm and leg by a sweat bee and decided to tan. When we got home, I took a shower, put in curling gel, twisted my hair into buns, and blowdried it. The curling gel would hold my curls and make them look healthy instad of frizz city. I twisted my hair into buns because it would help curl it, like my old stylist had done. Let's just say it didn't turn out to anything close that it was supposed to be. I was soooooooo dissapointed. So I put my hair into a bun. Later, my mom said we were going to see Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It was a pretty good movie. Then we went to Mojitos the Mexican restarant for dinner and it was divine! Now I'm typing on the computer and am just about done blogging. Laters!

~Peace Polkadots~

No comments:

Post a Comment