CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday

Today was great! We went to the conseierge lounge for breakfast.(I had 2 croisants, strawberries, and 3 cubes of watermelon.) Then we went to drive to Conneticut to check out the area. I am pretty sure we will be living in Conneticut because they have nicer houses there. We ate lunch at McDonald's and had icecream at a place called Scoopz. A lot of celebs have been there before because their pictures are on the wall with their signitures on it. And now I am at my luxurious hotel on one of their computers typing away. And by the way, I MISS ALL OF YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I'm going to be very alone in middle school. Did you know the deadline here for school is Dec. 1? I would be in 7 th grade in NY! But oh well. Oh, and something reminds me of yesterday: Jaeden kept taking his seatbelt off every time my dad hit the breaks, so there was a police car driving by and my dad said, " If you don't put your seat belt on, the Police man will take you away." That scared the crap out of him! It was soooooo funny! Anywayz, I've got to get going, so see y'all on Wednesday!


Peace Polkadots!

No comments:

Post a Comment