CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

New York

I'm in NY right now! I saw NYC and the Statue of Liberty on the plane! Amazing! Our hotel is great, and since my dad has enough hotel points or something, we get to go to the conseirge lounge. It's a lounge that opens at 6:30 - 10:00 am and 5:00 - 10:00 pm. They have the best fruit and croissants in the world. yesterday my mom turned the tv on and it said that Michael Jackson died of possibly cardio arrest. Anywayz, we went to this really good pizza place last night called Capris Pizza. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for desert. The indoor pool is soooooooo cool. It's like a blob with fake palm trees and tropical things all around and there's no roof. This morning my mom and I woke up and went to the underground fitness room. I walked on the treadmill, lifted weightswith the dumbbells, and did knee ups and chin ups on this really cool machine. We might be able to go to NYC on Sunday since we don't have any scheduled house hunting trips. Blog me!
Miss you all!

Peace Polkadots

2 comments: