CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday

Today I had to wake up at 8:00 in the morning to go to my mom's triathlon. When she finished, the volunteers took off her chip that timed her and wrote down her time. For some reason, everyone's time was messed up for I don't know why. Anywayz, that's where I've been all morning. My friend O just got back from Gulf Shores, Alabama. Ionly have 4 days to talk to all my friends because I'm leaving for a 5 day house hunting trip in NY on Thursday. I'm going to miss everyone when I move! But let's not think about that at the moment. Anywayz, I'm saving up big time for a new pair of sunglasses, a french manicure kit, and a product on milk and cookeez. I have enough for the sunglassses or the manicure kit, but I really NEED the sunglases. Well, time to go to the pool!

Happy Father's Day to all Dads!

-Peace Polkadots

No comments:

Post a Comment