CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

So Sorry

I'm so sorry for not blogging in forever! I've had camp all last week so...................... But on Thursday we Got to go horse back riding! I was a natural at riding horses! Anywayz, even though the fizzy milk bath won, I'm going to get the frosting whipped soap. My friend O said it's divine! I had the most splendid weekend! On Saturday my mom and I got pedicures together and went out to Stone Mill (a sandwich place) for lunch. On Sunday we went to Fast Lane. After Fast Lane my dad had to leave :( But then we went to the Pinnicle Promanade Mall. At the mall, we got to go to Justice, the Cookie Shop, the Shoe Dept., and the Areopostale. My dad will return home on Friday and will go back to NY to continue his job. I know, it sucks for my dad to spend every week in NY for his stupid job and barely even hang out with us when he comes home on the weekends. Anywayz, my BFF O is on the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I've never been there, but it sounds awesome. Well time to clean the house.

Have a sweet week!

~Peace Polkadots~

No comments:

Post a Comment