CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today

Today, (Sunday) my family and i went to see the Wiggles in Oklahoma. The Wiggles is a little kid show that lil' J likes to watch. But let me tell you the awesome part. In the Wiggles, there are 4 men that sing. Their names are Sam, Anthony, Jeff, and Muray and they're from Austaila. So Muray starts walking up the rows of the theatre and says hi to everyone. I can't believe this, because these guys are MOVIE STARS that have traveled all over and made movies everywhere, even in Austraila with Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter . So Muray is a few feet away from me and personally says "Hi" to me! Isn't that cool or what?! Anywayz, I have a cool recipe for you bloggers:
Tea Pops:
Ingredients:
2 cups (approximatly one small pot) herbal tea, brewed double strength
1 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons sugar

Instructions:
Brew hot tea using double the amount of leaves you usually would use. Let steep for 4 minutes then allow time to cool. Stir the orange juice and sugar into the cooled tea, then pour the mixture into ice pop molds or ice cube trays, leaving some room at the top. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until solid.

Take out of the freezer and enjoy! Not for coffee lovers who don't like tea.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! I bet the wiggles was fun ! Did Jaden love it or what ?
    mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaeden was like a phsyco kitty! he loved it! it was ok to me. i liked the acrobats they were like people in a circus

    ReplyDelete