CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Yesta'day and Today

Hey Guys! Since I havn't blogged in a while I'll fill you in on yesta'day and today! Yesterday, which was a Thurday, I went back to school shopping with my mom. We went to the Pinnacle. Lil' J wanted to ride the train that went around the outdoor mall and back. After that, we went to Justice and got a pair of jeans, Some black boots, a couple tanktops, a black 3 quarter length shirt, and two sweater-cardigans. Then, we went to Aeropostale and found a t-shirt that has the british flag on it and a brown button up sweater. after that, we went to pickup Shaggy from the vet. He had gotten his hair cut, so he looks completly different. ( i will upload pics later). Today, friday, while i was reading mags i heard screaming. It turns out the screaming was from my brother. He had gotten stung by a wasp in the lip and head. After that, i ate lunch and called my friend who i havn't spoken to in forever! Tomarrow will probably be a better day for my brother. Laters!
~Peace Polkadots~

2 comments:

  1. Please call me! I really want to stop by your house b4 you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: I'm going to stop by your house 2day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete