CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

On Friday, our friends, my mom, brothers, and I went to the mall again to meet a friend. We had lunch there, said "bye" to our friends and left. On Saturday I went to Market Place and then the Neighborhood Pool for a party. At the party we swam,ate really good cake ( it was chocolate with fudge on top and white with rasberry on the bottom). After the party, I invited two friends to spend the night. We had soooooo much fun! We went to big J's game (he won) and ate popcorn, candy, and nachos. When we got home from the game, my dad set up the blowup mattresses and we watched tv for 30 minutes then went to sleep. When we woke up, we ate breakie, got dressed, and walked to the Farmer's Market. I got a biscotti at one of the little stands. when we got home, one of my friends had to go home. THe other stayed for an hour before leaving. Then, my family went to Noodles for lunch and went to Old Navy. I found a really cute shirt there. Well, that's my weekend for you. Laters!
~Peace Polkadots~

2 comments: