CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, big J had his going away party. It was ok. The cake was good though. Today my mom dropped lil' J off at his friend's house and we went to the mall. When first got there, we went to Finish Line to get new shoes. Of course, they didn't have my size in the ones I liked. So my mom got a new pair of pink running shoes that were awesome and really cute. Then we went to this new place called N Style Accecories and saw this really cute purse there that was sort of white faux leather on the strap, sides, and a peace sign in the middle with bling all over it. It was super cute. So my mom got a new purse and wallet because hers were breaking. Then, finally, we went to Aeropostale. I found 2 pairs of jeans that fit me perfectly and my mom found a crimson shirt that looked really good on her. So after we made our purchases, Mom and I raced to the car because we realized lil' J had been at his friend's house for over 3 hours. After we picked lil' J up we went back to the house to eat lunch and then went to go get a massage. then we came home, and waited for a painting guy to come over and then got on here. oh, and for a head's up, I'm going to make a poll tomarrow so get ready to vote!
~ Peace Polkadots~

No comments:

Post a Comment