CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey Guys

Hey sorry i haven't posted in a while. At our house in CT we don't have internet access so it's kind of hard to check my e-mail and all. Anywayz, today was my first day of school. It went well, until the stupid bus driver missed my stop and wouldn't turn around. It has been so hectic! There are boxes everywhere, my friend who has a blog now has the same opening title as me, i don't have homework yet, but i will have a bunch when my advanced math teacher pushes the pedal and starts zooming by! Right now I'm at the library and just got my library card. It looks really old, and there aren't many people here and the lady said it's been a "busy" day. Anyway, since my birthday is coming up, i think i know what's on my wish list: silver glitter Toms shoes, a DELL laptop computer, and mabey a Vera Bradly purse or lunch tote. The food at my school looks very unhealthy, but good! My locker can fit like, a thousand binders since it's a floor to ceiling red one. I just can't wait to go shopping with my mom at the Palisades Mall and NYC! Even though I do have awesome clothes, i feel I must go anyway for more! I'm such a shopaholic! I just wish I could go to arkansas to shop. Oh, how i miss it! Not that I'm a hillbilly or anything, but people are so rude here. I mean when the bus driver missed my stop, he wouldn't even turn around to drop me off! It is soooooooo annoying! I just hope these two yearsgo by quickly. Well, time for me to get going. Blog U Later!

~Peace Polkadots~

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know I had the same opening song!!!! I really don't want you think that I was copying you. Just read my post, and it will explain it!

    ReplyDelete