CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Grandma's House

Hey guys! Right now I'm at my grandma's house. Yesterday when we came over, we waited for my cousins to come over. Then we made dinner. My cousin Julia, helped big J and Pop Pop cook the chicken on the grill. Jessica, grandma and I made the mashed potatoes and green beans. The dinner tasted divine! Oh it was really good! Then we went to this place called Fruity Yogurt. It is a frozen yogurt shop where you make your own yogurt. They had flavors like strawberry, green apple, mango (awesome flavor!), plain tart, cookies and cream (this was good too.), and the soft serve flavors. There were these different topping bars where there so many things to choose from! There was brownie, cookie dough, coconut gel, lots of fruit, and soooo much more! So my cousins spent the night, and Grandma's making pankakes! After brekfast, she will take me shopping at the mall with every store you could think of. and tonight, we are going to meet at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner with my parents at the Palisades Mall! Did you know they have a Staples and Home Depo? Well, they do! Well, I need to get going, pancakes are ready. Blog u laters!

~Peace Polkadots~

1 comment: