CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Last Few Weeks

Hey guys! So sorry i have not been able to post. The last few weeks have been really hecktic! Anywayz, let me give you the scoop on the good things. Two weeks ago I got a cell phone. It's pink and it looks like a black berry phone but it's not. About five days ago we moved to Conneticut. This part is the only bad part in my blog and I am longing to see my girls! At least I can text one of them and soon will be able to text another. But the house we will be living in sucks big time. I hate it, period. Everything is sooo old and spread out. i love Arkansas, and I'm sooooo not a hillbilly. I will upload pics of our used house and my phone as soon as i can get hold of a nearby cammra. Anyway, I've got to go. Blog Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment