CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday after we picked lil'J up from school and had lunch,my mom, lil'J and I went to the mall again. When we got home we were just on time when our company came over. My mom's friend from Searcy, AR came to visit before we move. So we went out to dinner at Red Robin and came home, made sleeping arrangmaents, and went to bed. At around 11:00, our dog started barking so me and my mom had to drag him outside and put in the kennel for the night. In the morning, I had to get everyone breakfast and myself. For lunch, we went to Fun City because this wa sgoing to be our last time go there. Then all afternoon, I played with the kids and now I'm getting ready to go to dinner. I'll blog tomarrow. Laters!
~Peace Polkadots~

No comments:

Post a Comment