CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Hey hey hey! It's a brand new day! Merry Christmas Eve to readers and bloggers! I finally figured out why my blog wasn't working earlier...because I wasn't doing it right! Of course! But no worries, it looks great now right?! Anyways, I can't wait for "Santa" to come and bring me my iPod Touch! And have Mom make soe more toffee! Oh, how I LOVE her toffee! It's made with melted chocolate chips, brown sugar, Saltine crackers, and butter! It's so flippin' good! I wish she would make it more often though! Here is the recipe:
Momma's Toffee
Indredients:
Butter
Brown sugar
Chocolate chips of your choice
Saltine crackers
How To:
Line a pan with the crackers. Melt a cup of butter and a cup of the brown sugar. Cook the butter and the sugar in a pot at a low boil for 3 minutes. Pour over the crackers and spread with a rubber spatular. Place in the oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove from oven and immediatly pour chocolate chips over the toffee. The chocolate chips should melt from the heat, wait 5 minutes, spread with a rubber spatular and place in the freezer. When the chocolate is solid to the touch, break it up into chunks and keep in a container in the fridge. Then you can eat and enjoy!!! This recipe is so good and I highly recomend you to try it. Seriously! This recipe is REALLY GOOD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all had nice and a Merry Christmas and enjoyed it. I enjoyed my holidays and would like to wish all happy New year and may this year brings yo success and prosperity.

    r4 ds

    ReplyDelete