CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Snowing!

Hello fellow bloggers and readers! So if you heard about the storm that was supposed to hit the north, well, it did. Hard. It is currently snowing RIGHT THIS INSTANT. It is so pretty! It's already snowed once here, and there was a lot. The forecast for tonight says that there should be up to 10 inches, there isn't very much now. I can't wait to see what it looks like in the morning! I just hope that there will be A TON. Well, I have to go get my dogs to stop wrestling each other. See yas!
:::Peace Polkadots:::

1 comment:

  1. Nothing brings out the kid in me like a snow fall. And we're lucky enough to have it here. i love that atmosphere, people ans my friends calls me crazy when i talk like this but thats reality that i like snowfall.

    r4 ds

    ReplyDelete