CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Most Lucky Unlucky Person on Friday the 13th!

Hey Guys! I'm telling you that yes, I am alive and healthy. Anyway, as you all know, yestarday was Friday the 13th. I had almost the best day. And what i mean by how I'm the most lucky unlucky person, well, here it goes: I had forgotten my homework for my nicest teacher ever (which i would NEVER forget homework for that teacher!)which was unlucky. However, i told him that it was in my computer and not on a pice of paper. He then toold mr to e-mailit to him so he could not count it late(lucky!). In my art class, I really needed to go to the bathroom and took her FOREVER to get to me. As soon as I heard the word yes come out of her mouth, I ran to the sign out sheet. There were, like, a million things piled on top, so i threw them outof the way(unlucky). Then the pen was jammed in the clipboard(unlucky). So I skipped signing out, but i couldnt find the bathroom pass (yet again unlucky)! As soon as i did fnd it, was seriously about to pee my pants. But,(luckily) made it safely to the loo just in time. And I know someting is up with my blog, and I really liked the one that i had. :-( and, u guys need to check out the band called OWL CITY. it's awesome! i love their songs!
Peace Polkadots

No comments:

Post a Comment