CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

So yesterday was Thanksgiving. I went to my grandma's house in New Jersey. We had the most awesome food there! There were mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows (my personal fav), turkey (of course!), sweet potato rolls, stuffing, and so much more! My cousins were there, my dad's side of the family, and my dad's extended side of the family. For dessert, we had chocolate chip pie (yum!), apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and made by my mom, raspberry chocolate fudge cake! Today is black Friday, and me and my mom woke up at 4:15 to get ready. She told me to stay in bed and told me i couldn't go shopping with her and my grandma! i was so upset, i stayed awake until 6:10 and fell back asleep, very sad. i woke up again at 7:40, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, gathered my things and threw them in the car. I was extremely mad at my mom for doing this to me. YA HEAR THAT MOM? I REALLY WANTED TO GO!!!!! Anywayz, i just wanted to take everything out on you so i can feel better, which did not do anything. I think I'll go to my room that I'm staying in and cry until my eyes fall out. I hope all of you are happy that your moms get to take YOU shopping on black Friday.
:::Peace Polkadots:::

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't go shopping either!

    ReplyDelete